- Fits any eye wear
- 1.5x1in (4x2.7cm) oval
- Lasting anti-fog and scratch resistant
- Easily peeled off without residue leftover
Born out of the COVID pandemic, these larger versions of Fog-X are meant to be used in regular glasses which fogged up when healthcare workers wore masks.
Fog-X works just as advertised! Im completely hooked and will certainly be ordering again. Their customer service is also excellent!! I contacted them about an order mistake from my part and they sent me another set no quesitons asked. Great company and great product.
They don't fog up with tiny droplets but they make my vision swimmy and I still can't see
1. I only bought 1 pair so the outside of my glasses still fogged up. Didn't realize I would need on both sides of lenses.
2. I could never get a big bubble out. It kept coming back. Super annoying.
3. I finally try to reposition and then lost the lens.
Not worth it. Didn't really work.
Installed the Fog X only to realize that the blue tint ruined my vision.
Hello Pete. You need to remove the blue protective film! The anti-fog insert is clear once you remove the film. Check out our video for more details.